Download PEC's Member Assistance Policy »
PEC’s Member Assistance Program partners with area agencies that can provide assistance to members in need.
To receive assistance with electric bills, members should apply with the participating agency in their county, which will check whether they meet certain qualifications that determine if a pledge may then be made toward the member’s account. Application for aid is not a guarantee of assistance. PEC's Member Assistance Program provides a maximum of $500 per calendar year to qualifying PEC members.
Information about PEC’s program is available by calling us toll-free at 1-888-554-4732.
Agencies serving PEC's service area
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs Energy Assistance Section/211 Texas
Residents of Texas. Assistance to low-income households only.
Dial 2-1-1 from a landline phone.
PEC Member Assistance
- Burnet Neighborhood Center
Residents of Burnet County in the Bertram area
- Community Action Inc. of Central Texas
Residents of Blanco County
Residents of Hays County
Residents of Caldwell County
- Community Council of South Central Texas
Residents of Comal County
Residents of Kendall County
- Community Council of Southwest Texas, Inc.
Residents of Edwards, Kinney and Real counties
- Community Resource Center (WBCO)
Residents of Burnet County in the Marble Falls area
- Concho Valley Community Action Agency
Residents of Kimble, Menard, Schleicher and Sutton counties
- Hill Country Community Action Lampasas Multi-Service Center
Residents of Lampasas County
- Hill Country Community Action Llano Multi-Service Center
Residents of Llano County
- Madella Hilliard Neighborhood Center (WBCO)
Residents of Williamson County in the Georgetown area
- Round Rock Neighborhood Center (WBCO)
Residents of Williamson County in the Cedar Park area
- Travis County Health and Human Services North Rural Community Center
Residents of Travis County in the Pflugerville area
- Travis County Health and Human Services Northwest Rural Community Center
Residents of Travis County in the Jonestown area
- Travis County Health and Human Services West Rural Community Center
Residents of Travis County in the Oak Hill area
- Williamson-Burnet County Opportunities (WBCO)
Residents of Williamson County in the Leander/Liberty Hill areas
- Community Resource and Recreation Center of Canyon Lake
Residents within the ZIP code of 78133 and parts of 78132
- Marble Falls Helping Center
Residents within the ZIP code of 78654 in southern Burnet County
- Mason Multi-Service Center
Residents of Mason County
- Ministerial Alliance
Residents of Kimble County
- Southside Community Center
Residents of Hays County
- Baptist Community Center Mission
Residents of the Austin, Cedar Park and Kyle areas
- Bulverde Food Pantry, Inc.
Residents within the ZIP codes of 78070, 78163, 78258 and 78260