Regular board meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at the E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City, unless another meeting location, time and/or date is set.
PEC’s board also holds an annual meeting, which includes the annual board election in which PEC members elect directors and vote on initiatives proposed by the board.
We Value Your Input
As a democratically-controlled and member-owned cooperative, member participation in PEC affairs is valued and respected and individuals should be allowed to state opinions.
You may provide comments to the board of directors by using the following methods:
- Members may submit comments and requests to the board by email or U.S. mail. Comments are provided to all board directors.
- Members may contact individual board directors by email. You’ll find their email address listed on the Board of Directors page.
- Members may attend meetings of the PEC Board of Directors. Board meeting dates, agendas and supporting materials are available online.
- Members may provide verbal comments during board meetings. Comments at meetings are usually limited to three minutes. Board meetings are live-streamed and archived online.
- Additional information on member comments at board meetings may be found within our Decorum Policy and on the Board Meeting Speaker Registration sheet.
Please direct board email messages to: PECBoard@peci.com.
Please direct U.S. mail to:
Pedernales Electric Cooperative
Attn: PEC Board
P.O. Box 1
Johnson City, Texas 78636
If you need immediate assistance, are experiencing a power outage, or have other operational questions or requests, please call 888-883-3379 or visit our Outage Center.
Agendas for board meetings are posted online at least two business days before upcoming meetings. The downloadable documents containing meeting agendas also include supporting material relevant to agenda items, with the exception of information reserved for the board’s discussion in executive session or material protected by PEC’s Open Records Policy.
Browse notices, agendas and supporting materials from both upcoming and recent meetings. We also offer links to older board meeting materials and videos online. For archived information, please request information using our Open Records Policy.