Video streaming typically requires the use of media plugins. While the necessary plugins will often come pre-installed, you may need to install or enable them to watch streaming video. We recommend installing the Microsoft Silverlight plugin if it is available for your system.
While we recommend certain platforms and web browsers, many other operating systems and web browsers can successfully stream videos. For example, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are both known to work on many platforms. Please note that not all features are available to all web browsers on all platforms.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10:
- Recommended browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 11 or newer
- macOS recommended browser:
- Safari, version 6.0.5 or newer.
- iOS, version 9.3 or newer; Android, version 6.0 or newer:
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome (Chrome users: Click here if you are having streaming issues.)
- For Android versions 4.0 and earlier, on-demand is supported on many devices. Live streaming is only supported if the Adobe Flash plugin is installed.
Beta and pre-release versions of operating systems and web browsers are not supported.