This year, PEC members in districts 4 and 5 will elect a board director for their district, with one vote granted per membership. As in previous years, a third-party administrator, Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS), will handle the balloting process.
Voting in the 2019 PEC Election will open May 24, 2019.
Members who vote early will be entered into a drawing for door prizes. Learn more about our convenient voting options by clicking or tapping the icons below.
(This option will be available on the web portal only. It will not be available via the mobile app.)
If you have a PEC SmartHub account:
- You will log in to your account at pec.smarthub.coop.
- Starting May 24, there will be a Vote Now button, which will direct you to the SBS secure web portal.
- You will be able to cast your vote.
Don’t have a SmartHub account? Here’s how to register:
- Visit pec.smarthub.coop.
- Below the login area, click on the “Sign up to access our Self Service site” link.
- Fill out the registration fields to complete your registration, then follow the above instructions.
- Watch your email for election information from SBS on or around May 24.
- Click the link provided in SBS’s email to visit their web portal.
- Log in using your account number and the access code from the email.
Online (PEC website)
- Starting May 24, visit the Elections & Voting page to find a direct link to the SBS portal.
- Log in using your account number and the access code provided by SBS in your email or on your paper ballot.
- Watch your mailbox for election materials from SBS, and bring them to any of the following PEC offices during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday).
- Cedar Park
1949 W. Whitestone Blvd.
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- Dripping Springs
661 Hwy 290 W.
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
201 South Avenue F
Johnson City, Texas 78636
702 Main Street
Junction, Texas 76849
- Marble Falls
4302 N. U.S. 281
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
- Cedar Park
- Vote using one of the stations set up in the lobby.
- Use the secure tablet to log in and cast your vote through the SBS secure web portal. Voting instructions will be provided at each station.
- Watch your mailbox for election materials from SBS around May 24.
- Mark your vote on the page provided.
- Tear off the perforated ballot card and return it to SBS in the provided postage-paid envelope. Please do not mail your ballot to PEC.
- Mail-in ballots will not be accepted or valid on the day of the PEC Annual Meeting.
- Attend the 2019 PEC Annual Meeting Saturday, June 22, at Horseshoe Bay Resort.
- Onsite ballots will be provided for in-person voting. Please do not bring your mail-in ballot with you to the Annual Meeting.