Unclaimed Funds

Use the index to find either your last name or your company name to see if you have PEC funds to claim. If you do, you can fill out a claim form to get a check reissued to you. If you have rights to claim a member’s unclaimed funds, please call us to discuss options for reissuing the check.

Please call us toll-free at 800-230-2207 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday if you have questions.