As a PEC member, your cybersecurity is in good hands. This National Cybersecurity Awareness Month – and all year long – we take these measures, and more, to protect you and your information:
- We offer secure payment options online, on the phone and in person.
- We ensure our website is secure, so you can safely access information about board meetings, system interconnection forms, scholarship applications and more.
- We never sell member information to marketers or third parties.
- We warn you about suspected scam activity. Visit coop/scams to learn more.
Stay safe with strong passwords
- Make your password a sentence that is at least 12 characters long, like “I L0v3 r0ck and r0ll.” A longer password is harder to crack than a short one, and a phrase may be easier for you to remember. Make sure to include numbers and characters.
- Use unique passwords for every account.
- Do not write down or share passwords.
Learn more about how we protect your information at pec.coop/cybersecurity.