Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC) will temporarily close its Canyon Lake office beginning Nov. 15 for renovations. The updates will allow the cooperative to better serve its members in that area.
Located at 1530 FM 2673, Canyon Lake, Texas, the office will temporarily close its lobby and drive-thru lanes until the project is complete. The Canyon Lake planning department will be available during the renovation by appointment only. To set up a meeting, email CanyonLakePlanning@peci.com or call 877-372-0391 and select option 5.
During the renovations, PEC members are encouraged to visit the Kyle office at 1810 FM 150 W., Kyle, Texas, or PEC’s Dripping Springs office at 661 Hwy 290 W., Dripping Springs, Texas, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Members can pay bills conveniently using one of these options:
- PEC’s secure payment line at 844-886-9798.
- Online at smarthub.coop.
- Through the SmartHub mobile app.
- By using the payment kiosk located in the Canyon Lake drive-thru. Please note, the kiosk will not distribute change if paying with cash.
- To pay with a check, contact a PEC Agent at 888-554-4732.
- Pay at MoneyGram retail locations. The nearest MoneyGram retailer is CVS at 8049 FM 2673, Canyon Lake, Texas, 78133. Other locations may be found online at com.
PEC will share a reopening date toward the completion of the project. The cooperative appreciates its members’ understanding as it works to better serve the Canyon Lake community.