Together, we make up the fabric of our communities. Let’s create positive change, especially for those in need. Join our Power of Change program this holiday season and help support local nonprofits throughout the year. Enrolling is simple — make a one-time donation, or opt in to have your bill rounded to the nearest dollar each month. The average monthly contribution is just $0.49 or less than $6 a year. Members may also make a one-time fixed contribution of any amount. From feeding the hungry to saving a life — a little pocket change can make a big difference.
Funds from the Power of Change program helped support these local nonprofits:
- Henly Volunteer Fire Department – Improved safety with new hazard-marking materials for rescue equipment.
- Hays County Food Bank – Purchased a security system and monitoring equipment.
- Candlelight Ranch – Integrated technology upgrades to improve efficiency and communication.
- The Dog Alliance – Purchased AEDs and paid for lifesaving, first-aid training for staff.
- Blanco Little League – Built new concrete walkways, ramps, railings, and barriers for the handicapped.
- Friends of Kimble County Library – Provided six new computers for public use.