All safety begins with awareness and the ability to identify potential hazards. National Safety Month is a great opportunity to brush up on PEC’s tips for staying safe around electricity.
These stories will keep safety in mind and help you form responsible habits:
- Little ones in your life? Here’s how to talk with them about electrical safety
- Protect your home sweet home
- Practice electrical safety outdoors and in your garage
- When lightning strikes, here’s how to stay safe indoors
- Test your GFCI outlets monthly
For more helpful information, visit PEC’s safety page. Remember, when you’re around any electrical equipment, it is always best to practice caution and not get too close. For topics outside of the realm of electricity, visit the National Safety Council’s website.