PEC is committed to protecting you and your information. This Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we want members to know we provide secure payment options and never sell member information. Here are a few ways you can protect your cybersecurity:
- Use complex and unique passwords, including for PEC’s SmartHub.
- Avoid opening attachments and links in unexpected emails and texts.
- Confirm the identity of those claiming to be employees if you aren’t sure.
- Keep your computer and phone software up to date.
- Use trusted Wi-Fi networks whenever possible.
- Look for “https://” at the beginning of a website’s address before submitting information.
Learn more at pec.coop/cybersecurity.