Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC) will temporarily close its Kyle office beginning April 11 for renovations. The updates will allow the cooperative to better serve its members in that area.
Located at 1810 FM 150 W. Kyle, Texas, the office will temporarily close its lobby and drive-thru lanes until the project is complete. Members may make payments at the Kyle office utilizing the payment kiosk and payment drop box on-site.
During the renovations, PEC members may visit the Dripping Springs office at 661 Hwy. 290 W., Dripping Springs or Canyon Lake office at 1530 FM 2673, Canyon Lake Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The Kyle Planning Department will be available during the renovation by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email PECKylePlanning@peci.com.
Members may also do business with the cooperative in a variety of other convenient ways:
- Online at pec.coop.
- Through the SmartHub mobile app.
- By speaking with one of our agents at 888-554-4732.
- Through our secure payment line at 844-886-9798.
- Through our power outage line at 888-883-3379 or our outage map at outages.pec.coop.
- Payments are also accepted at Western Union and MoneyGram locations.
The cooperative will share a reopening date toward the completion of the project. The cooperative appreciates its members’ understanding as it works to better serve the Kyle community.