We know our members’ privacy is important and keeping it secure is a high priority at PEC. This Cybersecurity Awareness Month, our cybersecurity team is providing you with some tips to keep your data secure:
- Use complex and unique passwords, including for PEC’s SmartHub.
- Confirm the identity of those claiming to be employees by asking to see their badge or by calling us at 888-554-4732.
- Keep your computer and phone software up to date.
- Use two-factor authentication whenever possible for extra account security.
- Log into your important accounts with links you have saved or bookmarked. Be aware of suspicious links in emails and text messages.
At PEC, we provide secure payment options to help keep you safe, and our employees never sell your information. Learn more about how to keep your cybersecurity protected at pec.coop/cybersecurity.