We’re your cooperative, and we’re always working to keep you informed about our operations, community initiatives, electrical safety, energy conservation, and more.
Follow us for the most up-to-the-minute information on outages, news and events.
When you receive your bill each month, keep your eye out for our bill inserts, which contain news, energy-saving tips and more.
- June 2020: New savings have hit your bill
- May 2020: May is national electrical safety month
- April 2020: Weather the storm with your smartphone
- March 2020: Score a home run in energy savings
- February 2020: Board of Directors election
- January 2020: Resolve to save in 2020
Texas Co-op Power magazine
Texas Co-op Power is a monthly magazine produced by Texas Electric Cooperatives, and PEC provides only the content in the center few pages. To learn more about advertising or content in the other pages, please contact the publication at texascooppower.com/contact.
If you’ve updated your mailing address with us (by calling 888-554-4732), it may take several months for the change to be reflected on the magazine.
Missed an issue? Check out our recent editions of Texas Co-op Power magazine below (PDF):