We’re your cooperative, and we’re always working to keep you informed about our operations, community initiatives, electrical safety, energy conservation, and more.
Follow us for the most up-to-the-minute information on outages, news, and events.
When you receive your bill each month, keep your eye out for our bill inserts, which contain news, energy-saving tips, and more.
- October 2022: Unplug energy vampires and save
- September 2022: Hop on the energy-savings bus
- August 2022: My Power Rush Hour® day
- July 2022: Summer savings
- June 2022: The Power of Courage
- May 2022: Calling all campers!
- April 2022:
- March 2022: Plant for savings
- February 2022: PEC Board of Directors Election
- January 2022: Save more in 2022
- December 2021: Give the change you want to see
- November 2021: Get renewable energy, harvested right here in the Hill Country
- October 2021: Stay in the know with PEC
- September 2021: Tell scammers to scram
- August 2021: Serve up energy savings
Texas Co-op Power magazine
Texas Co-op Power is a monthly magazine produced by Texas Electric Cooperatives, and PEC provides only the content in the center few pages. To learn more about advertising or content in the other pages, please contact the publication at texascooppower.com/contact.
If you’ve updated your mailing address with us (by calling 888-554-4732), it may take several months for the change to be reflected on the magazine.
Find older issues of Texas Co-op Power magazine in the their magazine archive.
Missed an issue? Check out our recent editions of Texas Co-op Power magazine below (PDF):