We’re your cooperative, and we’re always working to keep you informed about our operations, community initiatives, electrical safety, energy conservation, and more.
Follow us for the most up-to-the-minute information on outages, news, and events.
When you receive your bill each month, keep your eye out for our bill inserts, which contain news, energy-saving tips, and more.
- November 2023: Winter is Coming
- October 2023: National Co-op Month
- September 2023: Let’s keep in touch
- August 2023: Know what’s on your bill before you receive it
- July 2023: Shift and save during Power Rush Hour
- June 2023: The Power of Opportunity
- May 2023: Be ready when storms strike
- April 2023:
- March 2023: Dig into safety and reliability
- February 2023: PEC Board of Directors Election
- January 2023:
- December 2022: What would you give to make a change?
- November 2022: Pay your bill your way
Texas Co-op Power magazine
Texas Co-op Power is a monthly magazine produced by Texas Electric Cooperatives, and PEC provides only the content in the center few pages. To learn more about advertising or content in the other pages, please contact the publication at texascooppower.com/contact.
If you’ve updated your mailing address with us (by calling 888-554-4732), it may take several months for the change to be reflected on the magazine.
Find older issues of Texas Co-op Power magazine in the their magazine archive.
Missed an issue? Check out our recent editions of Texas Co-op Power magazine below (PDF):