Sign Up for Online Access
Sign up for access to the PEC Member Portal to be able to view and pay your bills online, track your daily energy use with our MyUse Energy Analyzer, view your billing and payment history, update your account information and request a variety of services online.
How to Sign Up
- Go to the PEC Member Portal (https://member.pec.coop)
- Click on the "Register Now" link (illustration)
- Provide the following required information in the fields provided on the "Online User Account Registration" screen (illustration):
- Email Address — Your email address will be used to verify your registration and to deliver any email notifications you choose to receive.
- User ID — You will use the User ID you create during registration to log on to the PEC Member Portal.
- New Password — Your password must be no less than 6 and no more than 20 characters. Letters, numbers and special characters are acceptable. You also are asked to retype your password in the "Repeat Password" field to verify its accuracy.
- Security Question — You'll be asked to select one of three security questions from the drop-down menu:
- "What is your mother's maiden name?"
- "What is your pet's name?"
- "Which high school did you attend?"
- Security Answer — Type the answer to your security question. Your online account security is important to us, and you may be asked to provide this answer to help prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Your Meter Number and Account Number — Both of these numbers are available on your PEC bill (illustration). If you do not have a PEC bill, please submit a request using the Report a Billing Issue form on the Contact Us page, or call or visit a PEC office to get your meter and account numbers.
- Click "Send."
The registration system will automatically send an email to the address you provided. The email message will contain a unique link. You must click once on the link to complete your online registration.. If you accidentally double click the link, your activation may fail and you will need to Report a Technical Issue using the form on the Contact Us page or call us at 1-888-554-4732 between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday for assistance.
Once you have finalized your registration, you can log on to the PEC Member Portal using your new User ID and password.