Our Board Meetings
Board meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at the E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City, unless another meeting location, time and/or date is set. Check below for changes to the schedule.
PEC's Board also holds an annual meeting, which includes the annual Board election in which PEC members elect directors and vote on initiatives proposed by the Board.
Have Your Say
All members are encouraged to attend Board meetings. If you have a specific topic you would like the Board to address at the meeting, please contact PEC three business days before and register with your name and topic. Members may speak for three minutes from the floor the day of the meeting on any topic on the agenda.
Agendas for Board meetings are posted online at least two business days before upcoming meetings. The downloadable documents containing meeting agendas also include supporting material relevant to agenda items, with the exception of information reserved for Board's discussions in executive session or material protected by PEC's Open Records Policy.
Browse notices, agendas and supporting materials from both upcoming and past meetings, or watch meeting videos. For archived information, please request information using our Open Records Policy.
- April Board Meeting, April 21, 2014, 10 a.m.at PEC's E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City
- PEC Election Forum, April 24, 2014, 5:30 p.m.at PEC's E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City
- May Special Meeting of Board Committees, May 12, 2014, 9:30 a.m.at PEC's E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City
- May Board Meeting, May 19, 2014, 10 a.m.at PEC's E. Babe Smith Headquarters Building in Johnson City
- 2014 PEC Annual Meeting, June 21, 2014, at the Leander ISD South Performing Arts Center in Cedar Park