A home that saves energy is a home that saves money. Take the power into your own hands — browse our collection of videos, tips and tools below to keep your home operating efficiently.
Explore these videos to save energy and money while keeping your home comfortable — cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Learn how to caulk cracks and gaps to seal air leaks and save energy.
- Turn your landscaping projects into energy conservation projects.
- Use your window coverings to stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Solar window screens can help keep your summer cooling costs under control.
Explore these videos to learn ways to save energy and money each time you do a load of laundry.
- Learn simple laundry habits that make saving a breeze.
- Insulating water pipes is a simple and inexpensive way to prevent energy loss.
- Save effortlessly by turning down your water heater.
Saving energy can be as easy as changing a light bulb.
- Are LEDs worth the cost? We won’t keep you in the dark about energy-efficient bulbs.
When we think about energy savings, most people reach for the thermostat or light switch — but as a major energy user, your water heater offers the potential for big savings.